Saturday 12 March 2011

From THE PIONEER–our Church Magazine

May Fair 2011

Just when you thought I had forgotten.

There is a certain Royal Wedding that is confusing matters plus the lateness of Easter, but….

We are holding our Spectacular Annual May Fair on Saturday May 7th 2011 from 10.00 to 12.30.

We would normally have the May Fair on the Bank Holiday weekend but, to ensure that we don’t find ourselves absolutely worn out with Easter, and then all the fun of the street parties, we have moved it to a week later. Hence the date above.

However, to make sure that our loyal band of customers are fully aware of the May Fair date, we will be open on Saturday 30th April to spread the word. Phew! A long explanation to say something simple.

Right. Now have a look at the next section. I’ve done what I always do and listed the stalls with names against them. I always manage to make a mistake, so please don’t pounce on me and say I’ve not included you, or I’ve put you against the wrong stall, but gently correct me.

Let’s just make this a relaxed and fun run up to the day and an equally relaxed and fun day. We may even have games outside - weather permitting.

Geoff

May Fair Stalls List

1. Raffle Pam & Tom

2. Jewellery Wendy

3. Bric-a-Brac Geoff

4. Tools/Electricals Alan

5. New & Nearly New ??????????

6. Books/CD’s Mad

7. Cakes/Preserves Maureen

8. Plants Maureen /Vera

9. Toys Veronica

10. Toiletries Gwen

11. Frames & Furniture Tony

12. Kitchen ????????????

13. Games Scouts??????

No comments:

Post a Comment